my collecting vintage tins

my collecting
I have to accumulated of vintage tins from flea market over the past years. I like the old decorative biscuit tins in different shapes and sizes..My vintage tin is what started my collection, biscuit tin from the peak frean &co Company .The vintage tin I loved it was a commemorative tin of Queen Elizabeth It's coronation. It was in real good condition .Here are some of the tins in my collection.

vintage tins

vintage tins
Here are some of the tins in my collection.

vintage tins

vintage tins
Here are some of the tins in my collection

Monday, 20 April 2009

Vintage Jacobs Biscuits Tin


Vintage Ballerina Jacobs Biscuits Tin
This is a super vintage biscuit tin with a graceful ballerina on the lid. It is in good, vintage condition with the usual few marks to be expected on an item of this age.It measures 20cm across & 6cm deep


The Red Rose of Lancaster, and the White Rose of York Jacob and Co. Cookie Tin

Vintage cookie tin.

By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Biscuit Manufactures.

W. & R. Jacob & co. Liverpool, England.

the red rose of Lancaster and the white rose of York on the top.

Pictured round the sides are The Priory Church, Lancaster,

John o'Gaunt Gateway Lancaster Castle, York Minster, and Micklegate Bar, York.

About 4" tall, 25" around, 8" across.


No comments:

Post a Comment